2/12/2014

Obsession Wednesday: Chocolate

Photo via Pinterest

  We have here Wednesday again! Yay! That means for me, that spring break is just around the corner. I am so excited. Maybe that is the reason why I want to talk to you about my chocolate obsession. I am kind of "stress eater". And chocolate is the first sweet I often grab from my "sweets basket".
  I totally adore white chocolate (even though it is not actual chocolate). You can see how far can my addiction go in my last video. I also love dark chocolate. Sometimes people say that it is too bitter for them, but to me it tastes sweet. Dark chocolate increases blood flow to your brain, helps control blood sugar, it is high in vitamins and minerals. That is all good for your health. This is the only thing that can calm you down while secretly eating chocolate.

What type (flavour) of chocolate do you like the most?

Love life, beauties!

*constantly craving for Nutella* Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment