6/07/2014

VLTAVA - I am back!


 I am back at home! I have to say I am going to miss the places we visited this week. It was surprisingly incredible! I felt like a nomad. (ha-ha) Being without wifi for four days was liberating actually. It felt like other life. Not mine. Which is weird to say...I know. For a second I thought that I can live like that. And then it hit me. I have to live more in harmony with nature. Because we are nature. We belong in this world, and so does every animal, plant and even rock in our small Mother Earth. (Quite deep and philosophical, I know.)

 I am not going with this article any deeper. My phone was discharged all the time becouse there wasn't much places where I could charge it. That is why I have just a few photos, which I want to share with you. Enjoy!












Love life,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment