12/01/2015

Stay with me, autumn! // OOTD


 Greetings my loves! Let's admitt it. I am an awful blogger. I know. This post is going up so late, I am sorry...While looking at these photos I don't want autumn come to an end. I know that Christmas is comming, however I think I love autumm more. Cosy nightes spend cuddling with a warm blanket, lighted candles, first morning mists and colorful leaves. This sounds perfect to me! Also it is not that cold outside. That is the explenation why I am not wearing any sweater in this autumnal outfit post. Now I wouldn't probubly wear it without some thick sweater. By the way I love that scarf with my whole life. It is large blanket scarf, which means I can wrap myself up in it like a burrito. This winter is all about the scarves for me. I can't stop looking at those beautiful colours. Something about autumn is so magical and warming.

 Faux leather shorts are just incredible for autumn. I love how they underline my waist. Bought with a huge discount at H&M at the and of the summer. I decided to pair it with a burgundy turtleneck originaly from Zara. I found it in a vintage store last month and since than I cannot stop wearing it! Parka is from last year and these incredible boots from F&F. I feel like everything in this look I bought on sale. Crazy. 

 Also I fell in love with plum lipsticks. Sorry guys, I cannot help it. And I openly blame Hannah Maggs for it! I don't really like to spend a fortune on lipsticks, so I was searching for some cheap duplicate to Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipstick in "Glastonberry" and this Alverde "Dark Plum" was the closest thing I could find. I wear it almost every day now. A brave decision of me. 

 Photos were taken in the park in Moravský Krumlov. Me and my boyfriend went for a nice autumnal walk and because I knew how beautiful this park is in the time of autumn. That is the reason why I dragged my camera with me all the way from Brno. I thought that "the golden hour" is the perfect time to take some photos for you! It was the kind of day when mist sits on the river banks. Everything looked magical! 




Turtleneck  - ZARA
Shorts - H&M
Tights - PEPCO
Parka - MANGO
Scarf - I Am
Handbag - ZARA
Ancle Boots - F&F
Necklace - FOREVER 21
Midi Ring - I Am
Lipstick - ALVERDE 61 "Dark Plum"
  


  













Love,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment