2/28/2016

Blue Dreaming: L'Oreal Nail Polish 'Ocean Porcelain'

Get one here or here)


Hello! I am here just for a quick update about my new nail polish love. I feel like I have to share my thoughts/opinions with you today. Can we talk just a second about how beautiful this colour is? I had been looking for this pastel blue nail polish for such a long time! Thank you L'Oreal, you saved my life! And I can tell you, now I want to buy the whole pastel collection of their nail polishes. Those shades are just georgeous. I felt all "springy" this weekend. That may be the reason why I love it so much. Spring is just all about the pastels. At least for me.

I painted my nails just yesterday morning, so I still can't tell you about it much, however, i can tell you it looks very nice and posh. It is kind of the blue which looks like white on your nails from the distance. Very gentle. If that even makes any sense. Also it was pleasure to paint my nails, which mostly doesn't happen, because  whenever I try to paint them there is suddenly so much to do. I was suprised how quickly it dries. And the brush has the perfect size for my petite nails.

I also love the fency-looking packaging. Golden lid is just adorable and looks very nice and put-together on my shelf.


Love,
Lucy



No comments:

Post a Comment