1/31/2017

Greetings from Portugal!


Hello everybody from the beautiful not-so-sunny Portugal. I am here to study, however, I am most excited about everything else. Is that normal? I don't know. But I am really loking forward learning a little bit Portuguese too.

The sad thing is that I don't have my camera with me. Actually me and my sister share one and she wouldn't let me take it here. Fortunately my phone camera takes also great photos (not that good as from our Canon, but at least I have some kind of camera).

There are a few things about Portugal I wanted to share with you:

1) The architecture is just goals.

2) People are so nice and helpful!

3) You don't have prices in the coffee shops (which sucks sometimes).

4) Also, they don't have espresso or cappuccino, but only "big or small kafe", which means espresso and lungo. Still delicious.

5) There is no central heating.

6) Fruits and vegetables are insanely good here. (Lemon and orange trees in our garden are all what me and my friend wanted.)


If you are from Portugal or just know Portugal, any advice is welcomed! 

Love,
Lucy

6 comments: