4/16/2015

Easter Monday with Giraffes // OOTD



 This year's Easter Monday was crazy! A lot of visitors in our house, weather was going insane... The spring in the air, wind in my hair and sun shining on my skin - finally warm enough to go outside just in my giraffe long-sleeved top from H&M, which I love dearly. Short girl wearing the top with giraffes...do you see the irony now? (haha) 
 I also really missed my floppy hat that day, so I put it on. It makes me feel somehow special, lady-like or more elegant...it is hard to describe that feeling. And it does not matter if I am wearing something more elegant and chick or something more casual. 


 I am so happy, that it is spring already...I think it is my favourite season. I always get so excited when the nature starts "waking up from its winter sleep", blossoms and flowers everywhere! LOVE IT! 

Giraffe Top - H&M
Jeans - KOTON
Boots - GATE
Hat - Vintage
Satchel - Vintage
Sunglasses - GATE
Necklace - FOREVER 21
Midi Rings - I am













The weather just got cray-cray! At first it seemd like warm, sunny day and all of sudden it started snowing (as you can see little snowflakes on my hat).


Love,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment