5/01/2015

Smile A Little, Summer Is Around The Corner


 Another outfit of the day with this beauty. I know it looks like bathrobe, however it is definitely not (haha) and I love it! Cozy, long sweater, which keeps me warm - that is all I need in my life. I am sorry that lately there is not many new articles. It is my final year of high school. That means - finals. (please universe help me get through this horrible time full of stress) I am looking forward to summer, warm nights, lazy days and fresh fruit from our garden. 

 This photos were taken last week, I think. I love red lipstick. Red is so positive colour, don't you think? And of course, I love me some stripes. You have to be tired of my oxford shoes already. But I love them so much, that I cannot stop wearing them!

Long Sweater - VINTAGE
Striped Crop Top - H&M (similar)
Black Jeans - MANGO
Oxford Shoes - HUMANIC
Sunglasses - RESERVED
Watch - VINTAGE
Red Lipstick - MAYBELLINE NY "Lady Red" 527




Ups, you can see a reflection of my mum in my sunglasses.


Love,
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely in this color!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete