7/20/2015

My Favourite Places in Brno: Café Placzek


 A few weeks back me and my friends went for a lunch (I think?) to my favourite café in Brno - Café Placzek. Since then we've been there for a delicious breakfast, but that is another story (you can find a photo from that day on my instagram).

 From the inside out it looks fancy and very retro, but the prices are ok I think. You feel like a coffee princess walking into her castle. It sounds strange. I know. The staff is so nice to you and unbelievably attentive.OK. I have to tell you a story...When me and my best friends went there last time on a mentioned breakfast, happened something that non of us expected. So let me start.
Once upon a time me and my friends were sitting upstairs at this café. We had an amazing time while chatting, laughting and eating the most delicious meal. But suddenly my friend dropped a knife. So we all were like: "Oops..."  She just begun to wipe her knife with a nappkin and suddenly - voilá, a white knight (read waiter) is holding another - clean - knife in his hand right before our faces. And we were just like "What the...how did he know?" Magic.

 I have to tell you, they have the best desserts I have ever in Brno tried. They look and taste like heaven. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. You may know I don't drink coffee very often. It always makes me feel funny. So when I get there I always order some fresh lemonade instead or - in the winter - hot chocolate.


 Fresh lemonade is a must! The one on the left is grepfruit (I think) and the one on the right is made out of kiwi. The perfect way how to cool down a bit on a hot day.


Pancakes with fresh blueberries and mascarpone.





My face of delight.

If your are looking for the perfect place to hang out with your friends or just with yourself, this is it.


What is your favourite coffee shop? Let me know in the comments below!



Love,
Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment