3/03/2014

InstaMonth: February 2014


February is behind us now.  I almost cannot believe it!


I got flowers for my birthday, and also my pink orchid has blossomed. Y may know, that I love sunsets and I am addicted to them sice I was a little.


Except that I was sick, I was on intense schooling programme named "100 vědců do škol" (100 scientists into the schools). I really enjoyed it. It was so much fun! 


Morning pictures starting with yogurt with blueberries and oatmeal, the second one is my "I don't want to leave my bed" photo, in the third one is my dog Betynka (or Beth, which one you prefer) and finally home made heart cupcakes! 


In this collage you can see me filming a January favourites for you guys, and also two photos of me and my friend heading to our performance.

What you have you been up to last month?
Let me know in the comments!

Love life!
         Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment