4/26/2014

Maybelline Scholarship Contest


 I signed in the competition with Maybelline. I took a few pictures which define me as a person. This one is with my favourite Maybelline mascara. It was so fun taking the pictures! It would meant world to me, if you vote for me! It is really easy. You just click on "To se mi líbí", which means "Like" and that is it. I don't want to use you. Voting is up to your decision.
 Winning contains plane tickets, 1000$ as a pocket money, 4 months of language school in New York. Collaborate with Maybelline, one of my favourite make up brands would be just unbelievable! New York is my dream place to visit. And imagine me writing to you from New York. It would be like travelling together! Maybe I could start vlogging, so you could follow me during my journey. It sounds so great! 
The link is here.

Thank you so much to those who voted!

Love life,
Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment