5/29/2014

Stripes & Black Maxi


 Last few days here in Brno were very windy. However it felt more like summer than spring, because of the heat. Even in the night it was still nicely warm. I am quite surprised Mother Earth!
 Because of the wind I decided to wear maxi skirt. The skirt was always flying around while I was walking, which is fine. I love that. I almost felt like a princess (or like I am on vacation, ha-ha). I have to admit that the wool floppy hat wasn't good idea...moreover it looks a little bit hairy in the pictures below...sorry for that.




Floppy Hat | Vintage (similar here)
Striped Short Top  H&M
Pleated Maxi Skirt | Vintage (similar here or here)
Satchel | KappAhl (similar here and here)

Shoes | CCC

Necklace | H&M
Lip Lacquer 
| Rimmel London Apocalips "Aurora"




Bonus weirdo photo:


Love life,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment