6/12/2014

Lace & Floral


 There is no better combination than my two favorite things ever. Lace always awokes in me feeling of elegance. This kimono a little bit dresses the look down, so it seems more casual. I absolutely love this look. 

 You wouldn't believe how comfy it is. I always love wrapping myself in the kimono like into some cocoon. I think this look is pretty and summery. (Or pretty summery?) The fringe looks pretty adorable, don't you think? When I somewhere see fringe, in my head pops out a picture of squaw. Don't know why, it just does.

 I love these days for taking pictures of my outfits. It is always pleasure. But without my sister those photos wouldn't be here, so thank you sis!

 I have new Facebook page!!! Follow my jurney there.




Floral Print Kimono | C&A (Similar HERE, HERE and HERE
Top | Mango (Similar HERE)
Lace Shorts
 | Ebay
Heeled Strappy Sandals
 | Deichmann (Similar HEREHERE and HERE)
Sunglasses
 | H&M (Similar HERE)
Golden Bracelet
 | Vintage
Pearl Earrings
 SIX (Similar HERE)












*BONUS* The strangest position ever...


How do you style kimonos? Let me know in the comments! :)

Love life,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment