1/27/2014

WeekEND In Fragments


I decided to put here some photos I took during the weekend. On the first picture I wanted to share with you this kinda natural makeup. I am also trying out new editing, as you can see on the photo above.

For more pictures click on "Read more". ;)



























Here you can take a closer look at the makeup. If you want to know how I did it, just tell me and I make a video for you.


























On Saturday was glorious sunset! This photo I took through misty car window while going to the shopping center.


























And finally, on Sunday my two best friends came over to my house and we did macarons! I think that on the first attempt it looked really well. What do you think?

How was your weekend?

Love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment