3/23/2014

Ice cream & floral pants


 On friday me and my besties celebrated first spring day and my best friend's birthday with ice cream and tea. It was typical spring day. Weather was very lovely and warm. Sun was smilling at us like that one from Teletubbies. *remembering  that time, when I was just a little kid*
 
While waiting for other friends me and Lucy decided that we want some ice cream. She new one place where we could go, so we did. And I will never regret that decision. It was the most delicious and perfect ice cream I have ever tried. *except that one with caramel inside...whoops..*
 I thought it would be perfect occasion to take some photos. So I pulled my camera out from bag and started taking pictures. It was incredible afternoon and night!








Love life,
        Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment