8/16/2015

#1 // Hello, London!

 Last week I experienced London for whole five days. It was like comming back to the city I was born, even though I was there only twice in my life. I love London. Something  just drags my whole body and soul to this place. I took photos like some crazy person - until my camera broke. I think it is very intelligent to lay camera on your lap and then get up...Yes, that is basically me...

 London is such a beautiful city with loads of history, beautiful architecture...I loved just talking to people (and finally practising English). So many people. City so alive. I felt completely happy. Words cannot even describe how much happy I was. I have many more photos. You can get excited, because you will be able to see them all during next week on this blog. No more talking, just photos.




















Where is yours home from home?


Love,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment