5/01/2014

Crush for Radiant Orchid


 As a shopaholic who founds buying things relaxing and very pleasant thing, I have to say, I bought another dress. This time more summery, but Radiant Orchid. Today I read that this color won the Color of the year 2014, which is even more pleasant.
 This color is so adorable! The woman on the sides (Panto View) talked about it so nicely. She basically said that this color represents mystery, supports creativity...If you find time, watch the video. You won't regret it.
 But now back to my obsession with this 2014 trend. I loved this color many years before and surely I will in the future. I cannot enough describe my happiness that I will see this color in the stores. This dress was bought on ASOS. I was actually deciding between two dresses (in the same color) but this one won becouse I wanted some flowy dress. You will definitely see the whole dress in one of my OOTD.
 The nail polishes I actually have for almost a year now. The first one is from NYC in the shade "Lavender Cupcake", the second one is from Rimmel London "Sorbet So Good". Necklace is from Lindex.

Love life,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment