8/09/2014

Wild Marguerites & Lost Girl



"I don't know where I am going, but I am on my way." - Carl Sandburg

 Have I already told you, that I love quotes? I think so. However this one describes my life. I don't know how my life will look like in ten years, but I am keep going, keep learning new things. I think that reflects what life is about. Learning, loving, feeling...You know I am addicted to flowers. Well, in our garden is loads of them. Perfect for me. I am little flower-sucker. (ha-ha)


 The skirt was actually my mom's. Because it hang a long time in her closed, she gave it to me. Actually, I remember wearing it when I was little, pretending that I am a waitress. Now it doesn't look on me like maxi skirt anymore... 


Sunglasses - Reserved (similar)
Necklace - Reserved
Tank Top - H&M (similar)
Skirt - Vintage (similar)
Wedge Sandals - Promod (blogpost)
Satchel - Vintage (similar)
Earrings - Orsay (similar)





Love life,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment